2019 Chamber Golf Outing - North Shore Golf Club
The 2019 Fox Cities Chamber Annual Golf Outing
Join us and other business leaders on Monday, July 15, 2019 for a day of golf at North Shore Golf Club.
This is a fundraiser for the Fox Cities Chamber that supports the mission, vision and work of the Chamber in support of our economic development and business programs.
The Annual Golf Outing is an 18-hole course with an exciting full day of networking opportunities and fun. The event includes lunch, reception (with hors d'oeuvres), raffles and on-course contests.
8:30 AM Registration & Driving Range Access
10:00 AM Shotgun Start
* 4:30 PM Reception at the conclusion of the tournament.
* Specific time could vary based on time of play.
- Send the names and emails of your golfers to email@example.com
- Registration will open at 8:30 AM inside the clubhouse.
- North Shore will provide free range balls for practice prior to the start.
- Driving Range & Putting Green are located on the west side of the Pro Shop.
- Shotgun start at 10:00 AM.
- Please arrive between 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Hole Sponsors may rent a cart for the day. Cost per cart is $35. Please email Katie Gaffney at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your cart.
- You are responsible for providing your own tables, chairs, and other items needed for your activities.
- Please have one or two people at your hole managing the activities throughout the day.
- Please send the activity you are planning to have at your sponsored hole to email@example.com
- Include a high-resolution vector logo (ai or eps file preferred) which will be used for signage and promotional materials.
- Hole sponsorship assignments will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Men must wear shirts with collars. Tee shirts and tank tops are not allowed. Blue jeans, cut-offs, tennis shorts, jogging shorts and swimming trunks are not considered acceptable attire.
- Women are required to dress in appropriate Country Club attire. Tank Tops, halter tops, short shorts, blue jeans and cut-offs are not considered acceptable attire.
- Shoes must be worn at all times in the dining room and bar area.
BSI - Building Service, Inc.
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites
Keller Williams Realty
Lang Landscape, LLC
MJI Building Services, LLC.
Rogers Behavioral Health
Wisconsin Institute of Urology
Return/Refund Policy: Our on-line reservations are limited to seminars/events. Because The Chamber is responsible for payment to the venue for the reservation, refunds are only available if The Chamber is contacted three business days in advance of the event.