Business Breakfast Bytes - March 2020
Topic: Employee Friendly Workplace Initiatives
The March Business Breakfast Bytes will feature information on how businesses can achieve success by putting employees first. The Fox Cities Employee Friendly Workplace Initiative focuses on enhancing work-life integration to create a supportive work environment which is the key to retention, reduced turnover and increased productivity.
Jennifer Brown, Fox Cities Chamber Director of Existing Industry & Innovation, will discuss the Fox Cities Employee Friendly Workplace Initiative; a guide to practices and policies that help employers enhance work/life integration. An Employee Friendly Workplace advisory group panel discussion will follow.
Moderated by: Josh Kilgas, Workforce Engagement Officer for United Way Fox Cities
Employee Friendly Workplace Panel
- Tiffany Schroeder, Human Resource Manager for Werner Electric Supply
- Marchelle Moten, Executive Director for First Five Fox Valley
- Lisa Kogan-Praska, Culture & Engagement Consultant for Employee Friendly Workplace Advisory Group
- Did you know that 95% of human resource leaders admit that employee burnout is sabotaging workforce retention?
- Are you aware the 92% if employees believe creating better experiences at work will drive then to be more productive?
- Did you know that 83% of millennials would leave their job for one with better family/lifestyle benefits?
According to the Society for Human Resource Management, "Creating a more human workplace is one that promotes people’s strengths, capabilities, and functioning leading to high levels of engagement, productivity, satisfaction and retention business needs. Thriving employees are not only satisfied and productive, but are also actively engaged in shaping their own and the organization’s future”. This presentation will offer insight into employee retention, reduced turnover and increased productivity through the adoption of Employee Friendly Workplace practices and policies.
Business Breakfast Bytes Series Sponsored By: