Valley Packaging Industries, Inc.
- Human Service Organization
Valley Packaging Industries (VPI) is a community rehabilitation center that provides a variety of human services and vocational skills training to Fox Valley residents and manufacturing-related business services to private industry. Valley Packaging is the result of a partnership created more than 60 years ago with parents of people with disabilities, local manufacturers, and human service providers. By consistently meeting clients’ and customers’ needs, Valley Packaging has grown into the successful service organization it is today with: over 800,000 sq. ft. of customizable production space, large isolated packaging areas, capacity available for growth, high-speed equipment, and a uniquely blended workforce that integrates hundreds of individuals with disabilities with technically trained production workers.
Whom to Contact
- Cindy BalounDirector/Human Resources
- Clare BuckleyMarketing Coordinator
- Pat BuckleyPresident & CEO
- Matt BuschPlacement Team Manager
- Amy KleginInside Business Development Representative
- Tammy MitchellExecutive Administrative Assistant
- Melissa PitschHuman Resource Coordinator
- Tim RiebauVP Operations
- Amy RolfsDirector Rehabilitation Services
- Ed SchroederSales Manager