2020 Fox Cities Chamber Golf Outing
The 2020 Fox Cities Chamber Annual Golf Outing
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization.
Your safety is important to us, and the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce and North Shore Golf Club are observing the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and are taking appropriate preventative measures on preventing the spread of COVID-19.
If you are sick or feeling you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home and do not attend the 2020 Annual Golf Outing.
By attending the Fox Cities Chamber 2020 Annual Golf Outing, you are acknowledging that you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Fox Cities Chamber, North Shore Golf Club, their employees, sponsors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
The Annual Chamber Golf Outing features a day of golfing, networking opportunities and fun on the beautiful course at North Shore.
The event includes:
• 18-holes of golf and cart
• Raffle entry for Pro Shop Gift Certificates - win up to $100!
• On-course giveaways
- Send the names and emails of your golfers to email@example.com
- Registration will open at 8:30 AM outside the clubhouse.
- North Shore will provide free range balls for practice prior to the start.
- Driving Range & Putting Green are located on the west side of the Pro Shop.
- Shotgun start at 10:00 AM.
- Please arrive at 8:30 AM.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Hole Sponsors may rent a cart for the day. Cost per cart is $35. Please email Katie Gaffney at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your cart.
- You are responsible for providing your own tables, chairs, and other items needed for your activities.
- Please bring along cleaning supplies to properly sanitize any equipment that will be commonly used by all golfers.
- Please have one or two people at your hole managing the activities throughout the day.
- Please send the activity you are planning to have at your sponsored hole to email@example.com
- Include a high-resolution vector logo (ai or eps file preferred) which will be used for signage and promotional materials.
- Hole sponsorship assignments will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Men must wear shirts with collars. Tee shirts and tank tops are not allowed. Blue jeans, cut-offs, tennis shorts, jogging shorts and swimming trunks are not considered acceptable attire.
- Women are required to dress in appropriate Country Club attire. Tank Tops, halter tops, short shorts, blue jeans and cut-offs are not considered acceptable attire.
- Shoes must be worn at all times in the dining room and bar area.
- All North Shore and Chamber staff will be wearing a mask whenever they are interacting with the public
- No open food will be allowed. All food will be prepared in a designated area with limited/no access to the public, and then served by a masked and gloved North Shore staff member
- All golf carts will be sanitized before golfers arrive for the day
- All golfers will move their own golf bags to the carts in order to limit amount of contact
- Registration tables will be assigned alphabetically to limit crowd at each table, and will be routinely sanitized
- Each hole sponsor will practice safe social distancing and will sanitize activity after each use
- All golfers are encouraged to limit contact (handshakes, hugs, etc.) and will be asked to adhere to proper social distancing guidelines
|American National Bank
The Boldt Company
Fox Communities Credit Union
Hoffman Planning, Design & Construction
Keller Williams Fox Cities
McMahon Associates, Inc.
Verve, A Credit Union
Werner Electric Supply
Return/Refund Policy: Our on-line reservations are limited to seminars/events. Because The Chamber is responsible for payment to the venue for the reservation, refunds are only available if The Chamber is contacted three business days in advance of the event.