2020 - Fox Cities Days Virtual Michigan Tech with Finlandia University
Fox Cities Days 2020 - a VIRTUAL road trip to talent!
COVID-19 has certainly pushed the accelerator down on creating VIRTUAL recruiting events and career fairs. Last year, we saw firsthand that regional recruiting is the new success model for economic and workforce development, and we are about to see how virtual recruiting can enhance our ability to reach and import more talent to the Fox Cities. Focused recruiting for engineering, healthcare, computer science and more!
Join us for Fox Cities Days 2020 - a VIRTUAL road trip for talent! On September 22, 2020, we will be virtual at Michigan Tech the day before their large career fair (also virtual). Last year, team Fox Cities broke the record for the number of students through the CareerFEST tents at Michigan Tech (close to 600), and we want to do it again (virtually in Handshake) with YOU in 2020!
This year, we've also added Northern Michigan University to the virtual road trip on October 15, 2020, AND added Finlandia University to the Michigan Tech day for our healthcare employers!
Employer and Regional Benefits:
- Get virtually in front of students before the larger career fairs
- Experience a larger ratio of students to employers
- Get more name and brand recognition for your organization
- Get a virtual presence/employer profile on Handshake AND on the Fox Cities Days web page
- Get a student profile LIST for follow up recruiting
- Manage your recruiting efforts more efficiently & save $
- Reach more students at more campuses
- Have more control over attendees
- Network with Michigan Career Services teams
- Showcase the Fox Cities as a great place to live, work and play
- Bring more attention to ALL the growth opportunities in the Fox Cities region
- Have the Fox Cities Chamber manage the details
How Does Virtual Fox Cities Days Work?
- Decide on your recruiting goals.
- What positions are you looking to hire now or in the near future?
- What is the best way to get or keep your brand top of mind in high quality college students?
- How can you be part of promoting your organization AND life in the Fox Cities region?
- How many staff can you dedicate to the event?
- Decide your level of visibility. Email Amy at AAndersen@foxcitieschamber.com for more information on sponsorship opportunities.
- Calculate your return on investment - see benefits above.
- Get a Handshake and Zoom account- sign up, here.
- Register for the event here.
- Let the Fox Cities Chamber work for you!
Questions, or to inquire about high visibility sponsorship opportunities, email Director of Talent and K-16 Relations, Amy Andersen at AAndersen@foxcitieschamber.com or call 920-450-5831.