2021 Fox Cities Chamber Golf Outing - North Shore Golf Club
The 2021 Fox Cities Chamber Annual Golf Outing
Your safety is important to us, and the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce and North Shore Golf Club are observing the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and are taking appropriate preventative measures on preventing the spread of COVID-19.
If you are sick or feel you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home and do not attend the 2021 Annual Golf Outing.
By attending the Fox Cities Chamber 2021 Annual Golf Outing, you are acknowledging that you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Fox Cities Chamber, North Shore Golf Club, their employees, sponsors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
The Annual Chamber Golf Outing features a day of golfing, networking opportunities and fun on the beautiful course at North Shore.
The event includes:
18-holes of golf and cart
Raffle entry for Pro Shop Gift Certificates - win up to $100!
- Send the names and emails of your golfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration will open at 8:30 AM outside the clubhouse.
- North Shore will provide free range balls for practice prior to the start.
- Driving Range & Putting Green are located on the west side of the Pro Shop
- Shotgun start at 10:00 AM.
- Please arrive at 8:30 AM.
- Hole Sponsors may rent a cart for the day. Cost per cart is $35. Please email Kristen Greiner at email@example.com to reserve your cart.
- You are responsible for providing your own tables, chairs, and other items needed for your activities.
- Please bring along cleaning supplies to properly sanitize any equipment that will be commonly used by all golfers.
- Please have one or two people at your hole managing the activities throughout the day.
- Please send the activity you are planning to have at your sponsored hole to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a high-resolution vector logo (ai or eps file preferred) which will be used for signage and promotional materials.
- Hole sponsorship assignments will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Men must wear shirts with collars. Tee shirts and tank tops are not allowed. Blue jeans, cut-offs, tennis shorts, jogging shorts and swimming trunks are not considered acceptable attire.
- Women are required to dress in appropriate Country Club attire. Tank Tops, halter tops, short shorts, blue jeans and cut-offs are not considered acceptable attire.
- Shoes must be worn at all times in the dining room and bar area.
- Registration tables will be assigned alphabetically to limit crowd at each table, and will be routinely sanitized
- Each hole sponsor will practice safe social distancing and will sanitize activity after each use
- All golfers are encouraged to limit contact (handshakes, hugs, etc.) and will be asked to adhere to proper social distancing guidelines
MJI Building Services
Sure-Dry Basement Systems, Inc.
The UPS Store
Return/Refund Policy: Our on-line reservations are limited to seminars/events. Because The Chamber is responsible for payment to the venue for the reservation, refunds are only available if The Chamber is contacted three business days in advance of the event.