Grand Reopening, Open House & Ribbon Cutting: FIRE Fitness Camp Kaukauna
Name: Grand Reopening, Open House & Ribbon Cutting: FIRE Fitness Camp Kaukauna
Date: September 18, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM CDT
In partnership with the Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce, we invite you to join us as we celebrate the two year anniversary and Grand Reopening with new ownership of FIRE Fitness Camp Kaukauna!
Attendees can ...
- Meet the new owners
- Tour the facility
- Check out opportunities to begin or enhance your lifestyle journey
- Learn about Membership specials
- Experience 1st Phorm Product Tastings
- Participate in prize drawings
- Face masks/coverings will be required of everyone. We will also be conducting temperature checks at our discretion. Individuals who register a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above will be told to leave the premises immediately.
- Surgical style face masks will be available for those who do not have a face mask/covering with them.
- If an individual is not wearing a face mask, the individual will be required to complete a temperature check. If the temperature on our infrared thermometer registers 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above, they will be told to leave the premises immediately.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use.
- The facility will be cleaned before the event with Justin’s supervision.
- There will be a dedicated set of doors to enter the gym and a dedicated set of doors to exit the gym.
- Stanchions will be rented for the event to help control traffic in and out of the gym.
- No more than 25 people will be allowed inside of the gym during the event.
- No one attending the event will be allowed to use or touch any of the equipment used at the gym.