Ribbon Cutting: Eagle Court Memory Care
Name: Ribbon Cutting: Eagle Court Memory Care
Date: February 26, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CST
Join us as for a ribbon cutting at Eagle Court Memory Care! Virtual tours and lunch to go will be provided!
Eagle Court's memory care and management staff are specially trained to communicate and care for residents with memory loss. Enriching Connections focuses on enriching the lives of residents with dementia, Alzheimer's and memory loss. They strive for allowing independence while ensuring a high level of care. Enriching Connections training and certification covers the following:
- Relationships & Community - Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment - Their team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training - All management and memory care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer's Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services - Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement - Inspire Wellness for Life is the core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment - They make continuous improvements, so their community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability - They are always monitoring processes, plans and culture, so they can maintain the highest standards of care.