Construction On-Site Representative
McMahon Associates, Inc. (McMahon), a full-service, professional engineering and architectural firm, has an immediate opening for a Construction On-Site Representative in our Neenah, Wisconsin office.
Project by project employment offered to someone with experience in construction and observation of underground utilities and roadways.
- High School Diploma
- Utility and road construction knowledge preferred, but not necessary
- Conduct on-site observations of the work in progress to assist the Project Manager / Engineer in determining if the work is proceeding in conformance with the Contract Documents.
- Serve as Project Managers / Engineers liaison with the Contractor to assist the Contractor in understanding the intent of the Contract Documents.
- Report any unsatisfactory, faulty, or defective work.
- Verify required tests are conducted and passed.
- Record quantities and measurements of constructed facilities.
- Prepare daily construction reports, weekly summaries, and test reports.
- Take photo documentation of construction progress.
- Capability of working in various weather conditions.
- Ability to work in noisy environment.
- Work near heavy equipment.
- Write neat, concise daily notes.
- Must have reliable vehicle.
McMahon is a leading full-service engineering and architecture firm with a more than 100-year history. Our corporate headquarters is in Neenah, Wisconsin and we also have offices in Illinois and Indiana. As engineers, architects, surveyors, technicians and more, our team shares one common goal – to understand our clients’ objectives, connect with their vision and bring it to life. We strongly value providing unmatched service for our clients and work hard to build long-standing relationships with them.
We are dedicated to creating a work culture that mentors and empowers our team; we allow our employees to innovate with independence and make the best decisions for their projects. As a consistently ranked top-500 design firm by Engineering News-Record, we invest in our employees by offering a great benefits package and competitive salaries.