Plumbing Systems Designer
McMAHON has an opening for a Plumbing Systems Designer in their Neenah, Wisconsin office.
- Tech school or college
- Associates degree or equivalent
- State of WI Plumbing Designers License, PE, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience planning, designing, and engineering commercial or industrial plumbing systems.
- Some experience drafting, utilizing AutoCAD or Revit.
- Familiarity with plumbing codes and regulations.
- Some experience with medical gas piping is a plus
- Self-motivated, and works well within a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of fire protection systems and design is a plus
- Produce plumbing design/construction documents on diverse project types.
- Work on multiple projects types, meet client deadlines, and produce high-quality plumbing system designs.
- Maintaining client relationships, and assisting in the development of new clients.