Sr. Microsoft M365 Consultant
Sr. Microsoft M365 Consultant
Location: Appleton, WI or Milwaukee, WI
EDCi provides infrastructure and call center technology services and solutions to clients throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest. Through our partnership and certifications with leading technology providers including Citrix, Cisco, Genesys, IBM and Microsoft, our customers receive the highest quality of product and service the industry has to offer.
The Sr. Microsoft M365 Consultant will provide consulting and implementation of Microsoft communication applications including Teams/Skype for Business Server with Enterprise Voice, both on-prem and in Office 365. This individual will consult and implement supplemental Microsoft applications such as Microsoft's Office 365 EMS suite with MDM and Intune/Windows Endpoint Manager, Security (Azure DLP/AIP, Advanced Threat Protection solutions), and Azure Infrastructure as a Service projects.
When you join the EDCi team, you’ll receive many perks, such as:
• Remote work from home
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
• Bring Your Own PC Policy
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Casual dress
• Funded training and certifications
• Health, dental & vision insurance
• 401K match
And much more!
Candidates must be willing to be a resident of Wisconsin or within 120 miles of one of EDCi's offices--either Appleton, WI or Milwaukee, WI
• Implementation experience with the following collaboration tools: Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams, Video and Mobility.
• Office 365 services including Azure AD Connect, Intune, Azure AIP and DLP.
• Consulting with customers in Microsoft solutions—leading Microsoft workshops, advising on features/functions of solutions, eliciting requirements from customers, providing alternatives to customers within’ Microsoft and EDCi’s solutions.
• Experience in migrating from Exchange on-premises to Office 365 or Office 365 Tenant to Tenant using native and 3rd party tools.
• Implemented projects involving Exchange and complementary applications for compliance, hygiene, archiving, and unified messaging.
• Mobility integration (Office365 Enterprise Mobility Suite).
• Experience migrating from non-Exchange messaging systems to Office 365.
• Experience configuring and working with Azure IaaS services.
• Experience planning, designing, installing, customizing, testing, documenting, and training project solutions to ensure the customer is satisfied with the outcome of the project.
• Work closely with the Project Manager and other implementation team members to deliver a solution.
• Ability to work alone as an individual contributor or as a participant in a team environment.
• Willingness to participate in rotating schedules and share on-call duties.
• Establish and comply with best practice processes.
• Must have the ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal communication, written communication, team focus/collaboration.
• Ability to balance both support and project work; able to meet project milestones.
• Proven ability to successfully deliver projects, meet project milestones and communicate issues/risks.
• Write system documentation, operating procedures, administration procedures.
• Willingness to acquire specialized technical certifications.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• BS preferred, Associate’s degree in IT-related field required
• Experience consulting in Microsoft solutions with customers is required
• Experience implementing Microsoft solutions is required
• Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft O365 stack/Azure is required
• Microsoft certifications are a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service attitude and team focus
• Willingness to travel to clients as the project requires
• Prior professional services/engineering experience preferred