Digital Marketing Specialist
Men and women in this role are responsible for managing the “day-to-day” activities that are part of effectively executing clients’ inbound marketing programs. The Digital Marketing Specialist position is considered development that prepares one for potential advancement to the role of Inbound Marketing Consultant. For the right candidate, this is a remarkable opportunity to learn the inbound marketing methodology from a recognized leader in the industry. Experience in inbound marketing is not a requirement for this job, but the ability to learn quickly is.
The Digital Marketing Specialist works toward the specific goals associated with clients’ programs, and is accountable for optimizing each element (social media, email, content, SEO, website, etc.) in order to reach or exceed them. To do that, he or she regularly:
- Reviews and evaluates the work of writers, designers and web developers to determine alignment with goals and strategies
- Monitors program performance and participates in identifying potential improvements
- Analyzes data and uses it to inform each 90-day iteration of the client’s program
- Reports to and works closely with the clients’ Consultant to address immediate and long-range client needs
- Works within an Agile team, each member of which is expected to contribute to overall team goals