The Executive Director is the key management leader of Future Neenah, Inc. and is responsible for overseeing the administration, events, and strategic plan of the organization. Future Neenah’s Executive Director is the creative driving force behind the organizational vision as it impacts our community, creating opportunities for project collaboration and engaging our community’s participation in Future Neenah’s mission. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
- Responsible for the enhancement of Future Neenah’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic, and private organizations.
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of Future Neenah, including the annual audit, budget and monthly financial statements which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- Responsible for fundraising, grant writing and developing other resources necessary for financial viability
- Responsible for overseeing and providing direction to Neenah’s Business Improvement District (BID), including financial reporting to the BID Board of Directors; participation in BID committees; and executing activities, such as recruitment of businesses to the district, public relations & marketing of events and open spaces and oversight of general day to day maintenance of the Downtown.
- Responsible for organizational operations including the hiring and retention of qualified staff.
- Responsible for establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for daily operations of the organization, including securing appropriate event licensing, permits, IRS paperwork and negotiating insurance and vendor contracts.
- Responsible for project management as it pertains to quality-of-life initiatives and the long-term sustainability of the organization.
- Responsible for overseeing all Future Neenah hosted and co-sponsored events.
- The above is a summary of the major responsibilities of the position and not a detailed description of all work requirements. Work assignments and accountabilities may change as the needs of the Future Neenah’s require.
- 3 or more years of nonprofit experience
- Creative problem-solving
- Strong organizational skills including planning, delegating, development and task facilitation
- Proven ability to initiate community development initiatives, programs, and events for economic vitality
- Solid, hands-on budget management skills, including accounts receivable, budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build consensus
Future Neenah, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary commensurate with experience and other qualifications. Quality benefit package includes health, dental, life insurance and PTO.
Please send resume to: email@example.com